Dental implantation in Hungary | Rosental Dental

Rosental Rosental
en hu de
en hu de
Rosental Dental and Implantology Clinic
Rosental

Rosental Dental and Implantology Clinic

High professional knowledge with state-of-the-art medical technology solutions

Contact us
Rosental the way you smile
Rosental

Rosental the way you smile

Services, treatments

Dental implantation in Budapest

Are you searching for fixed dental prostheses or dental implants in Budapest, inserted with great expertise, painlessly, through effective procedures, using the safest methods? Find the Rosental Dental and Oral Surgery Centre.

Dental implantation in Budapest

Dental implantation in Budapest - a solution to replace missing teeth

Dental implantation in Budapest is the best solution to replace a missing tooth or teeth. There can be a number of reasons why someone has incomplete dentition. In many cases, tooth problems due to poor oral hygiene lead to teeth falling out or being removed, but accidents or simply poor genetics can also result in a lack of teeth. Fortunately, medicine is now very advanced, so there are dental interventions that can solve the problem of tooth loss, such as dental implantation in Budapest. You should also be aware that missing teeth can have countless negative consequences beyond aesthetic disadvantages, such as a bad effect on still intact teeth that can start to move and fall out due to empty spaces.
 

Dental implantation in Budapest: the most important facts

What is dental implantation in Budapest and how does the process take place? It is an effective dental procedure used to replace absent teeth. During the process, a so-called implant is placed in the jawbone, which will replace the tooth. At the Rosental Dental and Oral Surgery Centre, we use state-of-the-art technology for maximum efficiency. The artificial root we use is unalloyed titanium, which is a biocompatible material. This is important because it allows the artificial root to be incorporated into the bone, so the new tooth will be almost exactly like the original. You can see that the dental implantation in Budapest is not the simplest routine procedure, but the Rosental experts perform it with great success - and these are not big words; our efficiency is proven by numbers. The success of the procedure is 97%, but in the case of the remaining 3%, the implantation is also successful in the second round.
 

Dental implantation in Budapest: a customized procedure

Dental implantations are a relatively common intervention in Budapest, but they are not all painless. If you are looking for a place where the procedure is performed painlessly and with great expertise, look for the Rosental Centre. The professionals working at the Rosental Centre have extensive experience, and what is exceptional about us is that we create an individual treatment plan for each patient. Plans that include complex solutions to restore the health and beauty of your teeth. Therefore, each treatment starts with a health assessment, based on which a personalized treatment plan is created. That’s why dental implantation in Budapest leads to a perfect result. Dental implantation in Budapest can be performed under anaesthesia, so it is completely painless, and you will not feel anything of the process. 
 

Dental implantations are made with great expertise, tailored to each patient, in a complex way, completely painlessly at the Rosental Dental and Oral Surgery Centre. Book an appointment:

Contact


 

Contact


What is a death tooth and how does it develop?

What is a death tooth and how does it develop?

Our teeth are made of hard and soft tissues. Many people do not consider their teeth to be living parts of their body, though intact, healthy teeth are very much alive. However, when the nerves in the pulp (the inner...

Tovább
How to treat dead teeth?

How to treat dead teeth?

Dying or dead teeth should be treated as soon as possible. If they are neglected, bacteria in the dead teeth may spread to other teeth and damage them – we may even lose them. This issue may even pose a threat to...

Tovább
ROSENTAL DENTAL AND IMPLANTOLOGY CENTER

Dental practice in Budapest with complex, personalised solutions and a team of specialists with high professional knowledge and experience.

Pages
Opening hours

Monday-Thuesday-Friday 10:00 - 20:00

Thursday10:00-18:00


Contact

Phone number: +36-70-CLICK

E-Mail-Address: CLICK

Address: 1221 Budapest Bencés utca 32.